- Global Radio News – innovative reporters’ agency with hundreds of freelancers worldwide.
- George Brock – insightful views on modern journalism from one of London’s top media professors.
- Saeed Kamali Dehghan – courageous Iranian reporter who made an award-winning documentary for HBO.
- Ben Judah – journeyman hack who turned into a policy fellow far too young.
- Susanne Ramirez de Arellano – unrepentant journalist now working as a media consultant in New York City.
- Miriam Elder – one of Moscow’s busiest freelancers.
- Andrew Osborn – Daily Telegraph Moscow correspondent.
- Jack Shenker – the Guardian’s man in Cairo.
- PressThink – musings on the media from Professor Jay Rosen of NYU.
- nonstories.com – an exciting project in the pipeline.
- Think Africa Press – new UK-based site with a wide network of contributors across the intriguing continent.
- SHOOK – eccentric cultural curiosities with a potent dose of underground vibration.
- LondonJazz – the capital’s leading resource for news, gigs, interviews and loads more daily goodness.
- Jazzwise – Britain’s number one jazz mag.
- Fly – global music culture from all angles.
- Russia! – a quirky look at all things Russian.
- PORT – ambitious new magazine with an enticing mix of different material.
- Mari Bastashevski – investigative photojournalist now banned from Russia.
- Mikhail Galustov – fantastic frontline reporting from Afghanistan and beyond.
- Adham Bakry – a creative comrade in Cairo.
- Atish Patel – a former Moscow comrade now working in India.
- The Family Without Borders – a couple of intrepid reporters who took their baby daughter on the road.
- Howard French – veteran foreign correspondent, photographer and professor at Columbia J-School.
- Ross Tanner (You+We) – the most talented wedding snapper you’ll ever meet.
- Andrew Hayes – homespun hip-hop, rustic rhymes and much more from one of Bristol’s busiest saxophonists.
- Toyface – moving musings on the peculiarities of life crossed with a slightly warped folky charm.
- Spokinn Movement – quality new school live hip-hop straight outta New York City.
- Tessa Souter – a fabulously gifted British jazz singer based in NYC.
- James Morton – exciting sax player from Bristol, never short of gigs.
- Chris Cuzme – sax, bass, brewing and more.
- Youngblood Brass Band – incendiary brass-driven hip-hop jams.
- Christian Scott – one of the most adventurous composers on today’s jazz scene.
- Dune Records – strong independent UK jazz label nurturing young talent.
- Greenleaf Music – contemporary jazz label founded by wicked trumpeter Dave Douglas.
- Jukebox Trio – Russia’s very own acapella supergroup.